Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are for this website (www.fruitybakery.com), which is owned and operated by Fruity Cake Sdn Bhd (“Fruity Bakery”, “we”, “our”, “us”).
- You can walk in to order at Fruity Bakery in Klang during our business hours, while stock lasts.
- Online orders can be placed based on the date and time selections available on our website.
- Online orders should be placed at least one (1) day prior to pick up, during Fruity Bakery’s business hours, to guarantee availability.
- For these Terms & Conditions, “business hours” is understood to be Fruity Bakery’s usual business hours of 10AM to 8PM daily, unless stated otherwise on our website and/or social media pages.
- For same-day online orders, please call Fruity Bakery in Klang on our landline, 03-3373 1071, before proceeding with your order to check the availability.
- Fruity Bakery reserves the right to cancel any online orders placed in less than the required lead time.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the items at the agreed prices shown on Fruity Bakery’s online ordering platform.
- Full upfront payment is required to confirm your order.
- Fruity Bakery currently only accepts payment via:
- iPay88 for online bank transfers
- iPay88 for Visa or MasterCard
- iPay88 for Debit Card
- All online transaction information will not be held by Fruity Bakery (www.fruitybakery.com) and is processed by iPay88’s secured payment gateway (www.iPay88.com).
Changes, Cancellations & Refunds
- Once an order has been accepted, it will not be possible to make changes to the order or to request a refund on the order.
- Once an order has been accepted, there is no cancellation allowed. In the event that a cancellation is needed, the order will still be chargeable at the full price. Special considerations may be allowed at our sole discretion and is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- In the event where an online order is approved for cancellation under special considerations, a full refund will be issued.
- If a confirmed order item is out of stock, Fruity Bakery will contact you to arrange an agreeable replacement. It is our responsibility to replace a similar item of equal or lesser value or change the order to a future date when the original order item is available.
- In the event where an online order is cancelled by Fruity Bakery due to the order being placed in less than the required lead time, a full refund will be issued.
Quality & Issues
- If the order item is defective or if variations in the agreed upon order occurs, please contact Fruity Bakery immediately, on the day of collection, so any issues can be rectified as soon as possible.
- If a complaint is made a day after the collection of your order, Fruity Bakery will not be held responsible. There will be no refunds or replacements made as there are many factors that can affect the quality, taste, and overall presentation of the goods. A refund or replacement may be made at our sole discretion and is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Fruity Bakery performs quality control on all items to ensure we meet the highest standards. As product flavour and texture are subjective, we do not provide refunds or exchanges for goods that meet our quality standards.
Care & Handling
- Order items that have been sold and collected are not returnable or exchangeable.
- We recommend that you store our goods as advised.
- Temperature fluctuations may affect the quality and shelf life of our goods, as we do not use any added preservatives. Chiller pastries, such as our Apple Strudel, and cakes are heat-sensitive and must be kept chilled at all times. Incorrect storage, such as exposure to direct sunlight, high temperatures, or being left out of the fridge for long periods of time will result in the ingredients melting and lead to spoilage. We will not be held liable for any damage to the goods due to post-purchase temperature fluctuations, and/or mishandling once the goods have left our premises.
Self-Collection & Delivery
- Fruity Bakery does not provide refunds or replacements for orders that are not collected on the agreed upon time and day, at the agreed upon location.
- There will be a 30-minute leeway for the confirmed pick up time (within business hours). Please contact your pick up location as soon as possible if you cannot make the agreed pick up time. We are not liable for any orders that remain uncollected by the close of business of the respective pick up location.
- Fruity Bakery will not be held liable for any damage to an order caused by self-organised delivery services, as these services are not conducted by us. It is your responsibility to ensure the individual performing the delivery service is fully aware of the delivery requirements and handles your order with utmost care. Any damage to your order after a delivery should be taken up with the respective delivery service provider.
- If you are using self-organised delivery to collect your order, it is your responsibility to ensure that Fruity Bakery has the accurate details of the delivery person, which includes, but is not limited to, their full name, contact number, vehicle registration number, and pick up time and date. You are also responsible of making sure that you choose the appropriate type of vehicle based on your order size.
- All pictures are for illustration purposes only.
- Candles, cake toppers, and card messages are only permitted for orders collected from Fruity Bakery in Klang.
- Our packaging is subject to change based on availability.
- Our goods are made with the highest quality of ingredients and we take the greatest care in providing allergy-friendly products. However, our goods are made in an environment where items such as nuts are used. Hence, there may be traces of allergens such as nuts in all of our products.
- Our goods may occasionally contain non-edible decorative components.
- Fruity Bakery reserves the right to refuse the sale of our goods and/or services, terminate your access to the website or online ordering platform, remove or edit any content, or cancel your order(s) at our sole discretion and without prior notice, if your account or account activity is found to be false.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms & Condition Agreement
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before placing an order with Fruity Bakery. You understand that by visiting this website and ordering any goods and/or services from this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
By publishing these Terms & Conditions on this website, Fruity Bakery shall deem our customers and/or clients have already been notified.